2017 Colts

On 1/3/2017 at 0:23 PM, corpsband said:

Loved the Colts when Chuck N.was their arranger

I agree... he's great. Seemed like just the right fit for the Colts, and the Crossmen when he arranged for them.

On 1/3/2017 at 1:56 PM, dcifanforlife said:

This picture was from Dec 2015  not Dec 2016.  People should not be randomly posting bogus pictures on DCP.  Real fans don't do it. 

This was not random.

This was part of a well-designed effort on Corpsband's part to not only bring down the Colts, but to eventually destroy all of DCI from the ground up.  As Winston Churchill once said,  "A bogus drum corps photo gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."

:lol:

Or, Corpsband simply inadvertently posted a photo of the Colts with the wrong timeline. LOL.  Hardly a "bogus photo" though. And he is a real fan.

6 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

This was not random.

This was part of a well-designed effort on Corpsband's part to not only bring down the Colts, but to eventually destroy all of DCI from the ground up.

In fact not only did I post the pic, I created the 2017 Colts thread.  Posters beware! :ninja:

• Like 1

Just now, corpsband said:

In fact not only did I post the pic, I created the 2017 Colts thread.  Posters beware! :ninja:

What is this hoopla all bout?

On 1/3/2017 at 1:56 PM, dcifanforlife said:

This picture was from Dec 2015  not Dec 2016.  People should not be randomly posting bogus pictures on DCP.  Real fans don't do it. 

Really?  Get a clue...I may not agree with everything that corpsband says and does...but calling him out for posting a wrong picture...really?...that is such non-sense...most likely he probably just made a mistake...it is ridiculous thinking on your part IMO...You should be happy that he is trying to promote the Colts in a POSITIVE manner...a corps that has been quite irrelevant on these forums for the most part in the off-season to tell the truth...

5 minutes ago, corpsband said:

What a silly complaint I agree...

One of my favorite Colts shows.  (and one of the first drum corps shows I  took my kid to see.  She was just 4 at the time).  Crossmen were based in  Delaware that season and they had their home show in Newark, DE.   Thought the Colts were underscored at that show and all season in fact.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, corpsband said:

One of my favorite Colts shows.  (and one of the first drum corps shows I  took my kid to see.  She was just 4 at the time).  Crossmen were based in  Delaware that season and they had their home show in Newark, DE.   Thought the Colts were underscored at that show and all season in fact.  

While I'm not that big into rehashed shows, I would love to see anyone do this again.

• Like 1