Sacramento Show June 24 - No BD or SVC? What!?!

I just realized something BIG about the planned 2017 tour schedule.

BD and SCV aren't listed for the Sacramento Show (Moonlight Classic) on Saturday, June 24. What the WHAT?

I hope this is a mistake - there are going to be MANY disappointed people, as both corps have many members and alumni from the greater Sacramento area.

The only listed groups are Academy, Blue Knights, Golden Empire, Mandarins, Pacific Crest, and Phantom. Why aren't BD or SCV (or BDB, BDC, or Vanguard cadets) performing?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

SCV is in Minnesota along with lots of other top corps.

Devs are coming up to WA during that time for the first time in about a decade, including my local show, so I can't say I'm too upset. I actually can't believe it.

Ummmm - Not July, June. I'm not sure what you are talking about.

Both SCV and BD will be in California. They will be at the Stanford show, which is the next day (June 25).

BD and SCV aren't listed for the Sacramento Show (Moonlight Classic) on Saturday, June 24. What the WHAT?

I hope this is a mistake - there are going to be MANY disappointed people, as both corps have many members and alumni from the greater Sacramento area.

The only listed groups are Academy, Blue Knights, Golden Empire, Mandarins, Pacific Crest, and Phantom. Why aren't BD or SCV (or BDB, BDC, or Vanguard cadets) performing?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

By June 24, Blue Knights might have 1/3 of their show complete. Maybe even one half!! 😏

• Like 2

Unfortunately not a mistake. Both corps are participating in a Gala Event that Sat. June 24th for their respective anniversaries. From BD's web.

https://bluedevils.org/news/article.php?ID=756

Unfortunately not a mistake. Both corps are participating in a Gala Event that Sat. June 24th for their respective anniversaries. From BD's web.

https://bluedevils.org/news/article.php?ID=756

That's a bummer for the show, but having events for that milestone are important as well, IMO.