Rack Drum Features to a New Level?

For some reason I imagined like 12 of these all over a field in a drum corps show......

https://www.facebook.com/greenbeats.percussion.entertainment/videos/1540459472647795/

One of my favorite early memories of drum corps was the first time I saw a video of Blue Devils run around the rack of drums and cymbals moments in the closer (think it was 2002). This triggered that for some reason...

Enjoy.

I, like a lot of people will, immediately thought of the Cavies, upside down quads feature.

The color of them also made me think of Legends and their green light ups.

But by the end, After last year, I could really see Bluecoats incorporating something like this.

• Like 1

On second thought, Cavies. I'm imagining a deal where the percussionists are whaling away then spin to the back of the rack bars and the guard does some insanely athletic leap through the hoops then catching a toss as the percussionists swing in behind them and start in again.

• Like 1

If there's going to be a rack in a drum corps show, I expect sword fighting on top. The bar was raised 20 years ago.

• Like 2