Got any D&BC Christmas decorations?

Ghost

I do not have any specific decorations from the corps but I do have Christmas ornaments that include valveless trumpets that I consider bugles, drums, and a soldier boy playing a bugle, and I had it prior to 2010 and Cadets "Toy Souldier" so I can.t give drum corps credit for that ornament. I also have ornaments from Colonial Williamsburg. My mother loved all things colonial, especially Colonial Christmas decorations. Some decorations include fife and drummers and where fife and drum corps preceded the buglers of the Civil War which is considered by many be be the ancestors of drum corps. I suppose that counts.

Edited by Tim K

We usually donate and get a nice Crown ornament each year.

Really, more corps should sell ornaments! They are cheap and easy to produce, yet can also easily be sold at a good price to make some money off of them. Plus, I'm sure they would sell like wildfire! I helped out with the Colts souvies at a couple points this summer, and it was the little flags and the instrument dog tags that sold the most. More so than any shirts or anything else. Its those kind of things that can easily be a huge money maker if you find the right price point and profit margin on them. Ornaments I'm sure would be a perfect item. Who wouldn't want to go around collecting ornaments from all the corps? Or shot/pint glasses for that matter...