Settings frozen?

cixelsyd

I see we have a software update.

Now, when I click on my username in the upper right, the "Settings" option is grayed out and unresponsive.  Other choices, like "Profile" and "Account Settings" are functional, but I am guessing that preferences like whether you want to see signatures, avatars and so forth will be found in this currently deactivated "Settings" category.

Anyone else having this issue?

53 minutes ago, cixelsyd said:

I see we have a software update.

Now, when I click on my username in the upper right, the "Settings" option is grayed out and unresponsive.  Other choices, like "Profile" and "Account Settings" are functional, but I am guessing that preferences like whether you want to see signatures, avatars and so forth will be found in this currently deactivated "Settings" category.

Anyone else having this issue?

I believe the settings text is a header for the 3 options below. Similar to the Content text in gray above it.

• Like 1

Drew is correct - the grey text bar is a 'header title' for the items below it and not intended to be 'functional'.

You can set the option for viewing Signatures under your own Account Settings --> Signature --> View Signature 

It doesn't appear to be a way to do that, on a per-user basis.  I am going to spend a little time looking at what should be included or not and then changing what is displayed there globally.  I'll make you down for "would rather not have all that stuff there".