SCV Rose Bowl Parade

One of my Giant friends replied to the nice SCV video I sent them with this;   "Too bad there isn't a video of the Crusaders playing "I've got a lot of Livin' to Do", marching into the Cedar Grove Cemetery on Memorial Day. "   

On 1/4/2017 at 5:48 PM, NeutralNovice said:

I have a feeling that some of the members were defaulted into holding up the "Thank :flower: You" sign as they were dressed in the SCVC uniforms like the rest of the drumline.  I imagine a few of them were also the pit during Bandfest.

And I'm going to guess the Rose Parade doesn't have much to do with the Rose Bowl show in the summer.

The members of the Front Ensemble held the letters and Rose for the Thank You sign along with the banner in the front of the corps. Check out the Bandfest performance and see the front ensemble members killing it in Scheherazade.

As for the size of the drumline, not every member can justify the costs of flights, are in other winter ensembles or couldn't take the time off of work.

That being said, all of the members in each section were amazing throughout the week! What an amazing way to kick off SCV's 50th anniversary. 
This whole performance would not be possible without the support and planning of our volunteers and administration who spent MONTHS preparing uniforms and other items.