Oregon Crusaders 2017

OC just recently posted this video on Facebook with the caption #OC17. Looks like they'll be revealing the show soon. (Also, if the music playing in the video is part of the source music for this show, I'm excited.)

Edited by Cadevilina Crown

Oregon Crusaders is one of the only corps I have enjoyed every show from since about 2010.  I have faults about some of them, last year was seriously lacking visually, 2015 was a bit safe for them, but they always play amazing music, have infectious performance energy, and don't really play if safe sans 2015.  They always excite me.  I want them to do really well.  

I'm really excited to see what they'll do.  They seem like an amazing organization who isn't afraid to try something and has been on the cusp of jumping into that next tier for 3 seasons.  Hope they can make the jump sometime soon.  They have all the tools. 

Another hint from OC. If my research is correct, the two pieces featured in both of the videos are from the same major work.

https://www.facebook.com/oregoncrusaders/videos/10158025641800162/

15 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

If my research is correct, the two pieces featured in both of the videos are from the same major work.

A work in the public domain for which no licensing fees are required - take THAT Tresona!

Hint #3 from OC.

https://www.facebook.com/oregoncrusaders/videos/10158025657795162/

As a side note, I'd love to see another bold new uniform from them based on the way these teasers are going.

For those who wonder which of the Enigma Variations are being played in the videos, here you go.

Video #1: Theme

Video #2: Variation VII, "Troyte"

Video #3: Variation I, "C.A.E."

Video #4: Variation XI, "G.R.S."