2017 Uniform Thread

So I didn't find a 2017 uniform thread so I decided to make one!

I'm sure most every DCI fan noticed the new trend-- show related uniforms. I personally like the change. Corps approach this in different ways, such as a modular uniform with different parts that can be removed to relate to the show, entirely new uniforms, etc. I feel this change is for the good and enhances our drum corps experience. The purpose of this thread is to share new uniforms for the 2017 season, and to discuss said uniforms.

That being said, the only corps right now that I know of to release their 2017 uniform design is Southwind:

Image may contain: one or more people, stripes and text

It's a uniform for their show entitles, "Strange Things." It fits the "strange" category very well.

My guess is that BD will get entirely new tops...they've made so many changes on recent years there's not a lot of the original left.

'Course, I said that LAST year....

Cadets??  Same basic design....neon green just to #### EVERYONE off!

• Like 1

I think variety in uniform designs is interesting. But if everyone changes everything all the time, that will become tedious. I won't mind seeing a variety that includes new designs, theme-based designs, but also great use of more traditional styles.

I stand by my prediction. Every drum corps is going to come out wearing jump suits, except Bluecoats who will be the only corps wearing a traditional uniform.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ouooga said:

I stand by my prediction. Every drum corps is going to come out wearing jump suits, except Bluecoats who will be the only corps wearing a traditional uniform.

Jumpsuits are stupid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BoaDci said:

Jumpsuits are stupid.

So you're not a fan of most groups in WGI percussion as well as Bluecoats?

8 minutes ago, tesmusic said:

So you're not a fan of most groups in WGI percussion as well as Bluecoats?

Not what I meant at all.  Just because I dont like uniform doesnt mean i dont like it.  

1 hour ago, BoaDci said:

Jumpsuits are stupid.

This means you don't like jumpsuits. Unless things you find stupid, you still like.

23 minutes ago, BoaDci said:

Not what I meant at all.  Just because I dont like uniform doesnt mean i dont like it.  

If that's not what you mean at all, then what do you mean?

"Just because I dont like uniform doesnt mean i dont like it." (I rewrote it using your punctuation and capitalization).

So what does this mean?

You saying you don't like it means you don't like it? To me that means you don't like it.

27 minutes ago, tesmusic said:

This means you don't like jumpsuits. Unless things you find stupid, you still like.

If that's not what you mean at all, then what do you mean?

"Just because I dont like uniform doesnt mean i dont like it." (I rewrote it using your punctuation and capitalization).

So what does this mean?

You saying you don't like it means you don't like it? To me that means you don't like it.

I dont understand.  I absolutely hate the jumpsuits.  I thought you meant because I hate the uniforms I hate WGI and DCI which IS NOT the case.

• Like 1