2017 Uniform Thread

1 minute ago, corpsband said:

The Choir

black-monks.jpg?fit=1074,483

serveimage?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FNubAHsjXptg%2Fmaxresdefault.jpg&sp=f878f707c28a8f41d69c4a5a14cd8c0d

Just now, jjeffeory said:

I'm just looking forward to Crown's response show....

Belshazzar's Feast:  Feast v Supper...  We gonna get all Biblical up in here.

Stop teasing.  I really really really want to hear Crown play that.  

• Like 1

Just now, corpsband said:

Me too.  It's my absolute favorite piece ever put on the field.  Only Klesch and Crown can do it justice though.

Mass is second or maybe even third, so I'm a very happy camper at the rep for them this year, and it's why I've momentarily hijacked the thread fangirling...

3 hours ago, corpsband said:

YASS! It needs to happen. Year after year I hope and pray for it and year after year I get let down...and then back up again because they're shows are always incredible! But still...need me some Crown Feast!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DawsonBurnes said:

Not in terms of music, but in terms of design. Like it seems sort of like a show with just Mass as it's selections

ye better get ye to Berry College there in Rome Saturday at 9am so ye might experience some mystical  conversion; and so engraced; ye will witness the miraculous passing of the tassel from one side to the other as a certain podium prince becomes a king. Otherwise ye will be relegated to remain a heathen for saying it's just only Mass. No wonder ye is experiencing Strange Things. "Like it seems sort of like" hath ye already been banished to Mt. Diablo in California with the rest of the Valley Girls, ye all?:innocent:

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, xandandl said:

ye better get ye to Berry College there in Rome Saturday at 9am so ye might experience some mystical  conversion; and so engraced; ye will witness the miraculous passing of the tassel from one side to the other as a certain podium prince becomes a king. Otherwise ye will be relegated to remain a heathen for saying it's just only Mass. No wonder ye is experiencing Strange Things. "Like it seems sort of like" hath ye already been banished to Mt. Diablo in California with the rest of the Valley Girls, ye all?:innocent:

I'll use dialect of my state.

Y'all better not be playin' on those dumb trumpet drums and trombones!1! Who is that Burnstein man and his mass?? Who cares about his weight??? What is this Band core international??? Isn't it just marchin' band?

Something somebody actually said to me once: "Oh, you're in drum corps? What kind of drum do you play?"

40 minutes ago, DawsonBurnes said:

I'll use dialect of my state.

... Who is that Burnstein man and his mass?? Who cares about his weight??? ...

State of confusion and delusion it seems.

Them thar are fightin' words young 'un. Don't make me send General Sherman to send ya another burning lesson.

Say hi for me and enjoy.

2 hours ago, DawsonBurnes said:

I

Who is that Burnstein man and his mass?? Who cares about his weight???

Mrs. Burnstein,.. according to Mr. Burnstein.