2017 Uniform Thread

3 hours ago, barigirl78 said:

I am certainly not privy to the terms of the contract, but the Crossmen have been redesigning only the jacket and other minor things like hat bands.  The black pants and aussies have remained consistent.  We'll see tomorrow if this is a continuation. 

I looked back and my guess is Fred J Miller does 4 year contracts with uniforms(nowadays with slight modifiable pieces).  Colts got new uniforms for the 13-16 season which is why they got new ones this year.  I know that some Stanbury follow every 3 years slight changes to main piece or full change IE 10-12 Blue Stars - grey pants 13-15 - Blue Pants 16- New uniform.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

DCaSbfIVwAArnKJ.jpg:large

well thats something

Certainly surprised. But I think I can get used to it. Reminds me of Blue Springs from 2015.

• Like 2

Crossmen's new unis are alright. I don't like the skin showing and how shiny the top is although it could just be the angle of the shot. The hat being white looks kind of out of place as well but maybe it'll look better with more context. The splitting ribbon on the front and feather is real nice though. I like the orange/pink match they're going for. 

Edited by Narrow

I'd honestly rather go with the green uniforms with question marks on it that someone was jokingly mentioning a few pages ago...

Edited by DawsonBurnes
  • Like 1

I think the Crossmen have struck a nice balance of modifying their look to each year's theme while still maintaining elements that are key to the corps image.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mac13 said:

It actually took me quite a while to figure out who this is.  I thought Cavaliers or Scouts at first then noticed the female tuba player.  

Every season stands out for one reason or another.  2017 will definitely be the season of "progressive" uniforms. 

The white maltese cross on the aussie didn't give you a clue?  seriously

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, MWilliams said:

The white maltese cross on the aussie didn't give you a clue?  seriously

I don't know if you are trying to be sarcastic, but I didn't notice the Maltese cross until you wrote it. I had to zoom way in to see it, so not surprised that others may not have seen it either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlueStainGlass said:

well thats something

All of you should still reserve all thoughts until you see Madison. :D but we are getting closer!

• Like 1