2017 Uniform Thread

13 hours ago, Liahona said:

And I know you are on the record for really liking BAC's uniform in the past...LONG before this uniform reveal...so in my mind these apologists really need to just keep quiet...and let you have your opinion :smile:

I hope you don't think I was apologizing.  Maybe others might be seen as apologists.  I was explaining or offering my opinion, my take, on what BAC was presenting as a cohesiveness to their program. If Cappy or anyone doesn't like it that's ok. I don't really care what they think.   Tonight I saw a full performance with the corps costumed.  Any concerns that the audience, fans, supporters or critics have about the costumes will go away once they see the show.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

I hope you don't think I was apologizing.  Maybe others might be seen as apologists.  I was explaining or offering my opinion, my take, on what BAC was presenting as a cohesiveness to their program. If Cappy or anyone doesn't like it that's ok. I don't really care what they think.   Tonight I saw a full performance with the corps costumed.  Any concerns that the audience, fans, supporters or critics have about the costumes will go away once they see the show.

Nahhh...don't take it personal...please...was just making a general statement...

23 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Nahhh...don't take it personal...please...was just making a general statement...

No worries.  Saw tonight's performance with costumes on.  They actually look good under lights. Quite good.  Then when the show begins and you hear the horn line kick in & watch the drum line move and play and see all that the guard is doing (holy &$?! they are amazing) the costumes meld into the whole performance and storytelling works.  This is a full package, top to bottom.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

19143354_10154407809646923_1784928337294

So is this just the guard? or the full corps?  I feel like I don't know any more...

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

19143354_10154407809646923_1784928337294

These are fantastic! The color palette for this show is going to be just as beautiful as the music 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Mandarins 2017 uniforms (taken from their Instagram story)

Edit: I guess they don't show up when you try to take a screenshot, but they're there.

Not much, really. It's basically their uniform from last year but the drop sash thing is covered in sequins (and is now on the right side instead of the left), and the right arm is covered Mrs in sequins as well (BK style)

8 hours ago, Western Burger said:

So is this just the guard? or the full corps?  I feel like I don't know any more...

Seeing as they got new uniforms last year and said they designed to change the undershirt to match the show I assume the corps will get something similar to the guard palette.