2017 Uniform Thread

9 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Put all 3 at the same time at third, and they still couldn't cover. Frank Malzone could play a better 3rd base right now.. and he's dead.

Maybe Brooks is available.

10 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Maybe Brooks is available.

Mel ?  Yeah got to agree that even Mel might be a better stopper at age 90 at 3rd than these guys that Farrell is running out there at 3rd at the moment... lol!

Now what the heck this has to do with the 2017 uniforms thread is beyond me... lol!

Edited by BRASSO

8 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Mel ?  Yeah got to agree that even Mel might be a better stopper at age 90 at 3rd than these guys that Farrell is running out there at 3rd at the moment... lol! Now what the heck this has to do with the 2017 uniforms thread is beyond me... lol!

Since your Mel is dead and my Brooks Robinson is not interested, Brock Holt will do very well once he's off the DL.  With hardly any news about uniforms to satisfy the Cesario types out there, going off topic within a thread seems to go well since finals Saturday last August.

Anyone have a pic of the Phantom or Blue Knights uniforms everyone is talking about?

1 hour ago, Lead said:

Anyone have a pic of the Phantom or Blue Knights uniforms everyone is talking about?

I for one haven't seen these ones, but I have heard a description of it and it's sure to #### off a lot of traditionalists. 

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Mel is dead 

umm... no.

1 hour ago, Lead said:

Yup.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Lead said:

pm Gabe for the sketch of the possible Phantom noobie.  Not that dramatically different from Turnandot and Juliet save for colors, center logo, and some extended spats making it look like the corps is wearing riding boots.

• Like 2

I think the uniforms I'm looking forward to seeing most (with some trepidation) is Santa Clara Vanguard's. I'm prepared for the worst (spandex body suit, no hat or feather) but I'd love to be pleasantly surprised.