Full Recaps Make a Return for the 2017 Sesaon

48 minutes ago, Ghost said:

That's good news and it also means BRASSO will save from typing another thesis about not having recaps during the season.

I thought that was a cover for that fact that dinos like him and me can't always get those number thingeys into the right computer boxes on Excel, especially now that subcaptions go three places east of the decimal.

Recaps to drum corps fans are like box scores to baseball fans.  The world is not the same without them.  LOL.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Fran Haring said:

Recaps to drum corps fans are like box scores to baseball fans.  The world is not the same without them.  LOL.

Recaps for all sports can be interesting.  So I checked the stats from today's FA Cup match between the Spurs ( Premier League) and Wanderers (Championship League).  Spurs won 4-3 with a goal in the 90+ 7th minute.  The referee must have been busy with all those fouls and cards.

http://www.espnfc.us/matchstats?gameId=471341

Sanity prevails.

Now it would be nice for DCI to post on its website the rules for its game, just like every other "major league":

National Football League 
Major League Baseball
National Basketball Association
National Hockey League
Major League Soccer
Formula 1
US Tennis Association
PGA Golf
International Judging System (Figure Skating)

... so that we can better understand what the judging criteria actually is. 

• Like 2

On 1/28/2017 at 8:15 PM, Ghost said:

nm

Edited by BRASSO

Well, it was an interesting experiment, anyway.

On 1/28/2017 at 9:05 PM, xandandl said:

I thought that was a cover for that fact that dinos like him and me can't always get those number thingeys into the right computer boxes on Excel, especially now that subcaptions go three places east of the decimal.

Whats Excel ? Did you mean to type the Edsel here ?

Edited by BRASSO

On 1/28/2017 at 8:15 PM, Ghost said:

That's good news and it also means BRASSO will be saved from typing another thesis about not having recaps during the season.

Pipe down and take your seat young Man, or the next word out of you will have you cleaning erasers and the blackboard after school !

9 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Whats Excel ? Did you mean to type the Edsel here ?

I didn't want to broach confidentiality about your luddite tendencies with the computer.\I know you are still using your abacus plus fingers an.d toes

Excel is a spreadsheet computer program used in business, drum corps, and accounting. I'm using it to track the Corpswars punches for two certain East Coast units.