Dci Live

This was a video taken of me unsuccessfully trying to download more RAM last summer in hopes of catching the DCI Live Stream. I hope to improve my footwork and strategy this offseason in hopes of getting this all to work.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BRASSO said:

This was a video taken of me unsuccessfully trying to download more RAM last summer in hopes of catching the DCI Live Stream. I hope to improve my footwork and strategy this offseason in hopes of getting this all to work.

You sure this wasn't you?      

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Ghost said:

You sure this wasn't you?      

This Show looks like it was a battle of the horns. No ,I was not a participant in this Competition. But we can easily determine which horns won at this show, Ghost.

Edited by BRASSO

• 1 month later...

591c914f282c9.jpeg?width=1400

Just 20 LIVE events...not sure it's worth $150/year for me...I don't follow WGI or those others....I think I'll just do the 2 month thing(starting at the end of June) for $60 bucks out of pocket...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just curious if anyone knows any of the tech specs required for the Flomarching streaming.  Just got a new LG smart TV not too long ago and wondered if I'd be able to stream using the browser, or if I'll still need to hook up my laptop to the TV.

32 minutes ago, mbviking said:

Just curious if anyone knows any of the tech specs required for the Flomarching streaming.  Just got a new LG smart TV not too long ago and wondered if I'd be able to stream using the browser, or if I'll still need to hook up my laptop to the TV.

On another thread someone said you can download the flo app through Roku and just stream that way. My assumption is that this would work for a fire stick or maybe Apple TV as well. I have Roku so am going to check it out.

8 minutes ago, ajlemm said:

On another thread someone said you can download the flo app through Roku and just stream that way. My assumption is that this would work for a fire stick or maybe Apple TV as well. I have Roku so am going to check it out.

Ah, I think I saw that as well.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, ajlemm said:

Yes to Roku and Apple TV. Not yet to fire TV -- which might be the deal breaker for me.