Drum Corps Moment At The Super Bowl

Just wondered how many of you saw the Drum Corps moment during halftime at the Super Bowl.

I don't know the technical names for some of the apparatus,but they did a few "rifle" tosses with illuminated "rifles".

very BLAST ic .

2 hours ago, rpbobcat said:

Just wondered how many of you saw the Drum Corps moment during halftime at the Super Bowl.

I don't know the technical names for some of the apparatus,but they did a few "rifle" tosses with illuminated "rifles".

very BLAST ic .

Also the dancers in white....Cypress Independent from Texas ( World Guard ) and some other associates.:smile:

Edited by GUARDLING

3 hours ago, rpbobcat said:

very BLAST ic .

#TheDaughter (and a few others) say these are "air blades".

http://www.bandshoppe.com/Band-Shoppe-Exclusive-Air-Blade-p/ve625.htm

• Like 2

Over on the DCP Facebook page, someone noted the WGI guard made more catches at halftime than the Patriots did the entire first half.

Sigh -- The Pats made up for it in the 2nd half. 

5 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

Over on the DCP Facebook page, someone noted the WGI guard made more catches at halftime than the Patriots did the entire first half.

Sigh -- The Pats made up for it in the 2nd half. 

:(

Caught the comeback and tie then got ready for bed. Just before turning in saw Pats won....

Just couldn't care about either team so watched a DVD bought with Christmas gift card.... Flintstones 1st season.. can enjoy that better than over blown halftime shows. IIRC one time SB was at Houston, ZZ Top (big fans in this house) were on and was an actual concert. Too bad sound was in the worse than suck range and all you heard was echo.

28 minutes ago, BoaDci said:

Really wanted the Falcons to win, but I knew even when the Patriots were down they would win..

Experience wins.

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 6:41 AM, rpbobcat said:

very BLAST ic .

Cadets used something very similar in 2013. They did not illuminate.