Phantom Regiment 2017

25 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

I'll be hangin around until dental school starts up later this summer :thumbs-up:

Don't do it! Just kidding, congratulations! Still, I didn't let dental school stop me from posting-- if anything, DCP was a welcome distraction.

4 minutes ago, year1buick said:

Don't do it! Just kidding, congratulations! Still, I didn't let dental school stop me from posting-- if anything, DCP was a welcome distraction.

Thank you! Maybe I'll stick around for championship week, just wanna make sure I make my transition in as smooth as possible :sigh:

2 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Thank you! Maybe I'll stick around for championship week, just wanna make sure I make my transition in as smooth as possible :sigh:

Wow, that's a late start. Or maybe UTHSCSA just hated us-- we always had to start in the first week of July, and only had June off every year.

The first week was filled with a ton of orientation stuff, then they proceeded to kick our ##### in earnest. (You'll do awesome, BTW!)

• Like 1

Congratulations.

Well, getting corps to share information this season thus far has been like pulling teeth...................usually slow and painful.with their jaws set and teeth grit.

New terms for '17 to be in the know include "Cone of Silence,"  "Shako of Silence,"  that Mass is not a measure of weight, and if you need a loan to pay graduate school costs see Brasso and his corps brothers in Boston. Like the tooth fairy, BAC seems to have found a lot of money under its pillows.

You've been very accomplished in recent years in extractions for this or that show and thread, and dodging the overbites occasionally here on DCP.  You'll be just what the doctors ordered to replace many a denture when mouths drop upon seeing that costumes have replaced traditional uniforms for legacy units like Madison, Garfield, and others yet to be seen. Flossing daily might not be enough to safeguard from cavities caused by discarded customs while triple tonguing and amazing music will continue to astound. All of us seem to be grinding our teeth waiting for ST to begin; we're salivating for this 2017 season. Just don't tell us we can't enjoy the candy and sweet treats we anticipate a good number of corps will be sharing with us very, very soon.

Now do we get a free toothbrush?  I could have made a reference to Crowns but thought this was enough filling to ease you back in.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, xandandl said:

I don't think we should needle him when he holds the pliers. Always treat your dentist nicely or else...

Or else they numb your mouth for two days!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, corpsband said:

where are you going to DS ?   

I'd rather not say publicly but I'll PM you