Phantom Regiment 2017

Any reports on the storyline (if any), aside from the general "darkness to lightness" theme?

Do you guys think that the mics would work better if they were integrated more throughout the field (a la Bloo 16) instead of deafening the audience from out in front?

posted from the DrumScorps app

Edited by Who's on first?

Edited by Who's on first?
Double post

So, I saw Phantom in Rockford. It was a rough run. They had some equipment issues and the mojo just wasn't there. Watched on Flo Marching the Minneapolis run and definitely better. Talked to my marcher and he said it was their best run thus far. Yesterday I decided to surprise him at Madison. Another really good run. They are excited. Momentum is happening. They have 2 days to work, add, change. They are young but working their tales off. Cant wait to see this corps develop this year.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Ms.L said:

So, I saw Phantom in Rockford. It was a rough run. They had some equipment issues and the mojo just wasn't there. Watched on Flo Marching the Minneapolis run and definitely better. Talked to my marcher and he said it was their best run thus far. Yesterday I decided to surprise him at Madison. Another really good run. They are excited. Momentum is happening. They have 2 days to work, add, change. They are young but working their tales off. Cant wait to see this corps develop this year.

Loving all the firsthand updates!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ms.L said:

Any more info on the story line?