Rookie at DCPI

So, I was wondering if someone could very broadly and straightforwardly explain how the fantasy works. AKA: How you are judged, how you distribute points in different categories, etc. Thanks in advance! Can't wait to participate with you guys this season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 3:01 PM, StarOrg said:

King - I can. PM me. 

Hey, I know this is a little late, but I am pretty confused and you seem like you know what you're doing. So, can you PM me at any time? I have a few questions I'd like answered.

If anyone else want to help answer them:

- When is the official registration for Season 27?

- When hitting Caption Selections under the Corp Admins menu, I hit the drop down to select my corp and nothing is there, is that normal right now?

- This is my first time, what should I know?

31 minutes ago, Crown1253 said:

Hey, I know this is a little late, but I am pretty confused and you seem like you know what you're doing. So, can you PM me at any time? I have a few questions I'd like answered.

If anyone else want to help answer them:

- When is the official registration for Season 27?

- When hitting Caption Selections under the Corp Admins menu, I hit the drop down to select my corp and nothing is there, is that normal right now?

- This is my first time, what should I know?

Sorry for the delay, I sent the setup files to John tonight. The site should be online this week.

I am working on a couple of threads right now that will hopefully answer any questions.

Just now, hostrauser said:

Sorry for the delay, I sent the setup files to John tonight. The site should be online this week.

I am working on a couple of threads right now that will hopefully answer any questions.

Thanks! I am just brand new and don't know exactly what I am doing so I am on a trial and error basis right now.