Pick Any Show Throughout All Time and Eternity That You Wish You Saw Live

Finals BD 2015.  I saw it on video live but I would have loved to see my son win. They really brought it!

(in person)

Edited by flammaster
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, bill said:

Early 68 recording:

1968 Chicago Royal Airs - YouTube

Uggh, well, it's exactly the same stuff that I was playing in HS 9 years later.  And, jeesh, I thought our HS Ludwig plastic heads were tuned low!  Were they still using calf-skin heads and cat gut in 1968?  Those are some LOW drums!

I listened while I did paperwork.  Meh, I'm sure it flipped Gail's switches by the end of the season.  But what interests me as much is how a guy who trained and taught under those tight VFW strictures turn into a guy who thrived, and whose organization thrived, under the likes of Zingali, Cipriani, and Sully and shows like the Russian years and PoTO, and SO many others?!

• Like 1

Blue Stars 2004   

As I am a huge anime fan and they were the only corps to play an all anime repertoire seeing that show live would have been amazing.    

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RetiredMusTeach said:

Mine is not an intellectual choice, it's an emotional one.  I wish I could have been at the finals for the Cadets 2011 show "Between Angels and Demons".

I'm telling you, the air was sucked out of the stadium during that show.  Those last eight counts... wow...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I wish I could have been at any live performance of SCV 2016. One of the purest, most beautiful shows of the decade thus far. Sadly, they did not come to my local show even though it was a Tour of Champions show.

Some honorable mentions: Phantom 1996, Cavaliers 2002, Phantom 2008, Bluecoats 2014.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown
  • Like 2