Pick Any Show Throughout All Time and Eternity That You Wish You Saw Live

5 minutes ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

1972 Anaheim Kingsmen. I got sick right before Whitewater and my Dad ended up hauling three kids he didn't even know 250 miles without me. He came back and said that was the best road trip of his life. 

Emotional child abuse.

He mighta’ shaded the truth a smidge, to spare your feeling.🤥

On 4/17/2017 at 3:48 PM, 84BDsop said:

1984 BD....just so I can experience my only Jr show from the other side of the mouthpiece.

I saw it live Sam. It was "ok." 

I'm kidding LOL. Amazing show. Being at finals in '84 was what made me decide to march corps. So thanks for your part in that. 

12 hours ago, Lance said:

2257 Blue Martians....and it had better actually be on Mars. 

If it is, I can almost guarantee that Flow will have issues with the feed....

• Haha 2

On 4/17/2017 at 2:13 AM, flammaster said:

Finals BD 2015.  I saw it on video live but I would have loved to see my son win. They really brought it!

(in person)

You missed an awesome show. I was fortunate to have the best seats I ever had for a DCI show that night (50 3 rows up). And from that spot you could clearly see Devils should win that night.

8 hours ago, Dream Theater said:

Who doesn’t like a white painted Contra(yes, young people...it’s what they called them before DCI got soft.)

I still call them contras and band moms still don't know what I'm talking about. /cry

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, smr17 said:

Phantom Regiment 2010 😢

To this day, if anyone asks about what Drum Corps is, I go to this show for the pure emotion of it. There are other shows that offer more in the way of drill, raw power, etc. But what an amazing show. I can't foresee anyone having a better 6th place show...ever. To see it live is something I will never forget. Memories marching are one thing. Most of that was/is a blur. But memories of watching shows either with my dad live or by myself in later years have their own special place. 

Gotta say though, being in Finals retreat is pretty ####### awesome. 

• Like 1

If there is ANY reason to be as old as I am(other than getting here) is that I can honesty say I have seen in person nearly all of the shows listed here.

It's been a great run.  Something like 36 DCI weekends.  And many, many shows in between.

Not in Indianapolis this weekend and miss it more than I thought I would.

Well, maybe next year.