Pick Any Show Throughout All Time and Eternity That You Wish You Saw Live

30 minutes ago, Super Don-O said:

After you watch '08 Regiment also look up the '08 awards ceremony. When #2 gets announced it's bedlam.  <cue the Cavaliers members fainting>

I’ve already watched Spartacus (many, many times actually), but I’ll definitely need to check out the awards ceremony. 

33 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

I’ve already watched Spartacus (many, many times actually), but I’ll definitely need to check out the awards ceremony. 

I don’t care how many times you watch that retreat it is still stunning when they announce the silver medal. One of the single most memorable events in DCI history.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

I don’t care how many times you watch that retreat it is still stunning when they announce the silver medal. One of the single most memorable events in DCI history.

I was there. Definitely awesome.

Mike

• Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, MikeN said:

I was there. Definitely awesome.

Mike

I remember watching that performance on tv and screaming, They killed the drum major!

That said, I feel bad for the BD kids.

20 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

I remember watching that performance on tv and screaming, They killed the drum major!

That said, I feel bad for the BD kids.

While many will disagree with me, i believe in motivation and redemption. As in BD being motivated by what happened in 2008. I firmly believe that's one of the reasons they went unbeaten in 2009-2010. Hindsight 20/20, finals night 2008 was probaly the best thing to happen to BD.   

I think we have someone who marched BD 2009-2010 on DCP. Would like to hear from him/her what was the mood of corps following 2008.

Edited by Chief Guns
  • Like 1

On 8/9/2019 at 1:50 PM, Hook'emCavies said:

1992 Cavaliers.... what I would do to go back in time and see the greatest corps in DCI history win their first world championship. 

1995 Cavaliers- in my opinion, the best verson of the planets to have ever been performed on the marching field.

I'll go you one better. I've said before that 1995 Cavaliers might well be the best realization of a classical piece ever performed on a football field.

I, too, wish I could have seen it live.

• Like 1

I'm going to make this about a 'show' as in a 'contest' and say 1980 finals.

One of the deepest fields in DCI history, and some of the most emotional performances, topped by the cool as #### Blue Devils winning their fourth title in five years. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mfrontz said:

I'm going to make this about a 'show' as in a 'contest' and say 1980 finals.

One of the deepest fields in DCI history, and some of the most emotional performances, topped by the cool as #### Blue Devils winning their fourth title in five years. 

Man. I cried that night. I cried until dawn.