Pick Any Show Throughout All Time and Eternity That You Wish You Saw Live

I know it’s a Sr corps one but still... 1972 Racine Horlich field, exhibition of corps on way to AL Nationals in Chicago. Just want to hear for myself if someone said “Holy ####” real loud during a pause of Rochester Crusaders blasting “Jesus Christ Superstar”. (Think that was the tume for this DC urban legend)

On 8/10/2020 at 6:45 PM, George Dixon said:

It was the most compelling design but that cadets corps was a GE beast and would have won by more under a current system including guard in the score - that cadets guard was insanely great. Live the show was absolutely amazing 

disagree.  to each his own

On 8/18/2020 at 9:04 PM, EricS said:

disagree.  to each his own

Not just me the fans all season in 93 reacted the same, we all get our own take but not our own facts. The 93 cadets show was insanely popular and exciting to watch and experience live.star 93 certainly had moments but cadets were just non stop- If guard had been scored in a modern sense cadets would have won by more imo 

• Like 1

On 8/15/2020 at 11:45 AM, N.E. Brigand said:

I see that both corps performed in Toronto on Sunday, August 11, 1974.

Gracias.

So, two days after World Open and US Open. Seems those would be dates circled in red on every corps' calendar; wonder why they took a pass that year, even considering it was the early years of DCI and "combine" mentality. I mean, just about the entire founding membership of DCI were in Lynn and Marion on that night.

Searching my memory for other A-level corps of that era who didn't participate at either of the opens: North Star? Guardsmen? Sky Ryders? Oakland Crusaders?