Pick Any Show Throughout All Time and Eternity That You Wish You Saw Live

1 minute ago, Hook'emCavies said:

1992 Cavaliers.... what I would do to go back in time and see the greatest corps in DCI history win their first world championship. 

1995 Cavaliers- in my opinion, the best verson of the planets to have ever been performed on the marching field.

My alma mater ended up doing The Planets in 1996, and used the Cavaliers arrangements and even some of the drill sets.

• Like 1

I'm going to stretch the definition of 'show' and say I wish I would have been at 1980 Finals. The specific corps that came to mind was Spirit 80. But I watched my bad vidoe of the 80 PBS Broadcast so many times I wore it out. Would have loved to see Bridgemen, 27,  North Star, Scouts, Regiment and SCV, and really all top 12 in 80. 

Wanted to see SCV 2018 live but couldn't. Saw them this year, so that almost made up for it.

Wish I could have Regiment live this year. The first time I saw a video, the show really connected with me.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Dmiggles said:

Velvet Knights 1992 

The 3 greatest crowd reactions I ever heard were:

92 VK

95 Madison

and the announcement of second place in 08

On 4/17/2017 at 3:56 AM, garfield said:

Gail Royer always said his favorite show was the 1968 Chicago Royalaires.  I could never find either audio or video of that show.

I'd like to see live any show that impressed that arranging wizard from SCV.

Sure he didn't say 1965? That was the Royal Airs best season. They won everything that year, including both the AL & VFW national championships. Here is their performance at the VFW:

• Like 1