Pick Any Show Throughout All Time and Eternity That You Wish You Saw Live

8 hours ago, BRASSO said:

We are asked only " one " show ? ( tough question.. lol!)

Ok then :  2003 Blue Devils " The Phenomenon of Cool " ( 1st place ). I saw and heard it on video, but not " live " this season.

The topic title says "pick any show"... not "pick just one show."

So I used that loophole for some leeway.  LOL.

And by "live" I assume it means "in person".... saw 2014 BD and 2006 Cavies at the movie theater for the quarterfinals/prelims cinecast.  

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Like 1

I think back to the days marching with a local-circuit corps, and remember how several of those local corps (including mine) were... uhhhh... not exactly stellar. LOL.  And I wonder if there could be a "pick any show you wish you did NOT see live"... I could fill 10 pages.  :tongue:

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

1979 Phantom Regiment

1981 Madison Scouts

1985 Cadets Finals Night

1985 Santa Clara Semi-Finals

1987 Santa Clara and Cadets

1999 Santa Clara

2016 Blue Coats

I have been very, very lucky to have seen most, the exceptions above can be attributed to High School, College, a couple of years too drunk, graduate school and finally work responsibilities...

I wish I had seen the Blue Devils 1992 in person.

2 hours ago, MikeD said:

Hmmm....

1963 NY Skyliners. I had a three record set of the Dream that I had purchased for 25 cents in 1968, and that was my favorite show on the album.

They had a great show that year. Those Hy Dreitzer arrangements were amazing. Ahead of their time. 

From a historical perspective I wish I saw the San Bruno show in 1975 where BD beat SCV for the first time.  I remember my mom getting the phone call and telling me about it.

• Like 1

The 1995 Cavaliers.. " The Planets ". ( 1st place, DCI ) I know the music has been done by lots of Corps and MB's, but I liked the Cavs music, visuals, guard work in their portrayal this theme in '95, but they were not in the mix of Corps I saw that season live.

Edited by BRASSO

5 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

I think back to the days marching with a local-circuit corps, and remembering how several of those local corps (including mine) were... uhhhh... not exactly stellar. LOL.  And I wonder if there could be a "pick any show you wish you did NOT see live"... I could fill 10 pages.  :tongue:

I completely agree. There are some shows you just can't unsee.

• Like 2