Pick Any Show Throughout All Time and Eternity That You Wish You Saw Live

No brainer:  SPARTACUS at finals.

Edited by luv4corps

On 4/17/2017 at 5:07 PM, Terri Schehr said:

1971 Argonne Rebels. 

Ditto.

• Like 1

Madison 1975 

But I'd love to see Crossmen 1992 live, again.  That is the show that made me realize that this is what I want to do!

Edited by ibexpercussion
fixed a misspelling

There are quite a few DCA shows that I've never even seen on video, much less live. Of those, the one I'd most like to see is the championship performance by Westshoremen in 1996. Although I also hear that the Bushwackers' performance in the 1992 prelims was one for the ages.

On the DCI side, I'm very fond of Jersey Surf's 2002 take on the music of West Side Story, but I only know it from the CD and have never seen the show.

No surprises here but:

Star of Indiana 1993

Suncoast Sound 1988

• Like 2

I feel so blessed to have seen so many of these shows that people have called out! I haven't missed Finals since 2006, and saw many shows from 1988-1992, but there is a major gap for me, from 1993-2005 if not seeing any shows live (was finishing college and starting a family).

but for me, the show that I wished I would have seen live was either 1996 Phantom Regiment to see them win their first title, and hear the power, or 2003 Phantom Regiment, which is my favorite show musically I've ever heard!

• Like 2