DCI Partners with FloMarching......

10 hours ago, ashevillemurphy said:

On the Flo website it states that you can cancel the yearly subscription at any time...

The yearly price is $12.50 a month (the monthly rate is $49.99)... what prevents one from signing up for the yearly package and canceling after the DCI season is finished and paying only $25.00 or so... yes, you must pay the $150.00 but a refund would be generated when the account is canceled.

curious if anyone is trying this...?

For $12.50 a month, I may just stick with the full year subscription if it means getting both DCI and WGI streams throughout the year.

• Like 1

This is a long way from the old PBS broadcast.

• Like 2

I'm trying something new tonight. I watched the Preview show on my computer -- 23" screen, 2.1 audio, wired DSL Ethernet.  It was good enough to purchase the yearly subscription. 

Today, I finally got around to putting an Ethernet switch in the den, connected to a PowerLine box (Ethernet via AC wires), and hardwired my Samsung Smart TV. (It was just using WiFi before.)  I also connected the optical audio out from the TV to my Pioneer receiver -- 7.2 but only running 5.1 right now.  I tried FloMarching over the TV browser (the XMen in the Llot video) and so far, so good.

We'll see what happens tonight. 

On 6/20/2017 at 7:49 PM, Terri Schehr said:

https://www.roku.com/offers/showtime?utm_source=IMM&utm_medium=Google+Search&utm_term=2921414&utm_content=18790736&utm_campaign=884043

i have xfinity burst internet, a high-end wireless router with multiple channels, and lots of bandwidth.   

I wish FloMarching was offered on the Amazon Fire Stick/Fire TV.  That would give me an alternate viewing option -- could watch in the office while doing a little work on the computer. 

• Like 1

On 6/20/2017 at 10:25 PM, Opti-Burr said:

I'm in Canada and even though Flomarching allowed me to register with them, I was unable to view the stream tonight. DCI might as well go back to the name they originally were going to go with in 1972 (DCN) because they have dissolved all affiliation with the rest of the world by teaming up with this steaming site. I'm not a happy camper over this and have decided to withhold from supporting DCI from now on.

Flomarching is amateur hour. They won't be doing this next year.. guaranteed.

21 hours ago, soccerguy315 said:

curious if anyone is trying this...?

Just a heads up, they will charge you the whole $150 if you decide this option. It simply shows you the discounted price you get if you choose this option. It will NOT be $12.50 a month.