DCI Partners with FloMarching......

16 hours ago, ajlemm said:

So I just downloaded the flosports app and FloMarching is listed at $49.99...

Why...looks like I won't be watching any dci unless it's leaked:/

I'm pretty upset by this.  I know it's not much different from last year, but it's still annoying.  The only redeeming quality in the partnership with Flo was the prices would be lower, now it's gonna be close.  Does the monthly rate exclude championships?

7 minutes ago, BoaDci said:

I'm pretty upset by this.  I know it's not much different from last year, but it's still annoying.  The only redeeming quality in the partnership with Flo was the prices would be lower, now it's gonna be close.  Does the monthly rate exclude championships?

DCI really needs to put out a press release and explain all these things...too many unanswered questions...

• Like 2

I completely agree!  Season starts in less than a week and NOTHING from DCI (since April).  No schedule, no clue from DCI office (called last week).

Which is worse? 

The old M.O. of DCI waiting to the last minute to communicate any streaming package and pricing.

or

Getting misinformation and mislead because they obviously didn't have it hammered out yet.

1 hour ago, mingusmonk said:

Which is worse? 

The old M.O. of DCI waiting to the last minute to communicate any streaming package and pricing.

or

Getting misinformation and mislead because they obviously didn't have it hammered out yet.

Neither.  What's worse for most might be no " we're still ironing out things, but will have answers shortly" message.

3 hours ago, BoaDci said:

The only options were FloSports for $149.99 and FloMarching for $49.99. There was no explanation anywhere.

33 minutes ago, ajlemm said:

The only options were FloSports for $149.99 and FloMarching for $49.99. There was no explanation anywhere.

Sheesh.  That no good money grabbin, Tresona lovin, crappy filmin, roku streamin, price risin, bandwith suckin, BOA destroyin, Onyx hatin, Rich man favorin, sound quality screwin piece of crap company.

• Like 2

Just when you thought DCI's customer service mission statement couldn't get worse.  At least, I want to see a #### schedule (and whether Semis or Finals are included). 

• Like 1

LOOK . . .  if you want to enjoy LIVE drum corps without being in the stadium . . .  FloMarching is where we are today. I bought the year-long deal, with some apprehension. But, it was the ONLY product on the shelf!  I am concerned Flo (like Jolesch) will bring in "day workers"  for most of the schedule. That will NOT satisfy everyone. I'm thinking the Championship Week coverage will be as good as always. Because I have no plans to be in Indy live, I consider this opportunity alone, to be worth $100.

If FloMarching turns out to be below par, I will not continue to subscribe beyond this season. Let's just give this whole thing a chance. What else to do?

Yes, DCI should be doing a better sales pitch!

• Like 2