2017 Absolutely Crazy Show Rumor Threads

8 hours ago, brassdude6171 said:

I heard that one upper level corps doesn't like the idea of doing a show at all...

Gotta believe if the rumor is true, its the Couchmen again.

Crossmen: "I'm there once in a minute, twice in a moment, and never in a thousand years."  Announcing Crossmen 2017: The Divine Miss M!  Featuring the styles of Bette Midler.  Don't miss the costume change when they roll out the contras as mermaids in wheelchairs!

There's a show I'd watch. 

One top 5 corps not to be named will be doing a show about "audio doping" the ill effects of not having the chops to play your own book but can hide it with clever electronics. 

Bluecoats:  Outside In

Rumor has it that the Cadets will be performing a Purple Rain show. Where they will be able to finally meld the awkward voice over into their show the right way…….Dearly beloved…..

Uniforms to be platform shoes with ruffled bell bottom polyester pants and of course the signature ruffled blouse. 

775026c319465e92de5884429dd43b15%201_zps

Edited by E3D
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, afd said:

Maybe DCI should pick a "THEME" and have all competing corps come up with a show based on that theme.

Hardly anyone thought this idea was a good one the last time this topic was submitted.