2017 Uniform Database

8 hours ago, MikeN said:

So everyone keeps saying, but when is that going to actually happen?

Mike

These posts make me fear the worst. Last year they looked iconic. They looked like the Madison Scouts. If they go off the rails like everyone else I'm gonna puke.

9 minutes ago, SFZFAN said:

These posts make me fear the worst. Last year they looked iconic. They looked like the Madison Scouts. If they go off the rails like everyone else I'm gonna puke.

Get the bucket ready

• Like 8

BD A did Family Day yesterday in show shirts and track pants because their unis weren't ready yet.  

That tells me they got completely new unis rather than altering the existing ones, which they've had for -- 5 years?

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, 84BDsop said:

BD A did Family Day yesterday in show shirts and track pants because their unis weren't ready yet.  

That tells me they got completely new unis rather than altering the existing ones, which they've had for -- 5 years?

I did hear that they're moving in a new direction altogether so that would make sense

Was anyone at Mandarins preview show? Are they using the same uniforms as last year?

5 minutes ago, sagemode67 said:

Was anyone at Mandarins preview show? Are they using the same uniforms as last year?

If you have Instagram, it's on their Story. I tried to post a snapshot last night, but for some reason it wouldn't take it because it's a .png and I guess those don't show up on these forums.

Basically, what they did was change the interchangeable cape to black with sequins, as well as the right arm. So when you see it, it looks like a Mandarins uniform meets BK 2016.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, sagemode67 said:

^What Cadevilina Crown said.

Edited by MidWAmericanArts