2017 Uniform Database

Genesis will be wearing the same/similar uniforms as last year.

Source: Genesis' Instagram Story. (Just like for Mandarins, I can't post a pic here because it's a .png)

14 hours ago, FlamMan said:

Yuk.

Double Yuk!

6 hours ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Source: Genesis' Instagram Story. (Just like for Mandarins, I can't post a pic here because it's a .png)

6 hours ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

16 hours ago, Mac13 said:

It's safe to assume that almost everyone is hoping on the 'Coats '16 trend now.  I don't mind if a couple of corps do it but now almost everyone is already there.  I imagine next season the ones who have yet to crossover (Crown, Blue Stars, presumably BD) will probably do so.  I did not expect this from SCV.    

I'm not complaining, at the end of the night as long as the performers are learning and having the experience of a lifetime that is all that matters.  This is just so much change to absorb in one season.  I can't recall a season that saw as much change out of the gate as this one so far.  We still have yet to see Madison....... 

looks like models for a new Star Trek movie UGH Santa Clara this is not for YOU

2 minutes ago, 27SOA said:

Got a look at the Scouts' new "uniforms".

Prepare for the sonic boom.  It'll kick the discussion over SCV's new 'costumes' to the curb.

My brother's an alumnus. He got the message. He couldn't tell me, but he was completely speechless, in a good way. I'm excited.

• Like 1