2017 Uniform Database

6 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

Yep -- not seeing updates of PC guard photos they posted. 

Or the atrocity that is the Madison Scouts new "costume"  

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, JAZZER said:

Ya mean something newer than what's on page 16?

I was assuming if I posted official costume photos from the Corps' FB page, eventually the list on Page 1 would be updated. 

• Like 1

On 6/25/2017 at 11:17 AM, SFZFAN said:

Triple barf...... 

There are 4 photos..maybe quadruple barf...haha

I love these...you are crazy not to like them!

2 hours ago, Liahona said:

There are 4 photos..maybe quadruple barf...haha

I love these...you are crazy not to like them!

What's so crazy about not liking a costume that belongs on an off-Broadway stage instead of a drum corps show?  It's hideous.  Tell me one thing about that getup that says "Madison Scouts."  I also hate SCV's new WGI outfit.

If DCI is simply going to become a bigger version of WGI, then I'm done.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Tenoris4Jazz said:

What's so crazy about not liking a costume that belongs on an off-Broadway stage instead of a drum corps show?  It's hideous.  Tell me one thing about that getup that says "Madison Scouts."  I also hate SCV's new WGI outfit.

See ya.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Tenoris4Jazz said:

I couldn't agree more. I saw a bunch of former marching members recently and nearly every one of them said that they are done going to shows because of the Broadway WGI bodysuits & electronics. I never thought I would see the day when 2 of the coolest traditional uni's became costumes, Madison & SCV. It's a darn shame.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bearwy said:

See ya.

Many many fans have said see ya. Fans have been bailing out on this activity for many years due to the unpopular direction of the costumes, electronics, trombones, & the musical selections. Most organizations who are losing customers & in a downward spiral try to adjust to right the ship. Not this activity though...nope. They are going to just keep trying to be progressive, which actually ends up being regressive for the popularity of the activity. My company does an annual detailed customer survey to insure that we are on the right track & listening to our customers. Has DCI ever done this? Have they surveyed both existing ticket buyers & the former ticket buyers who no longer attend events?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, FlamMan said:

Many many fans have said see ya. Fans have been bailing out on this activity for many years due to the unpopular direction of the costumes, electronics, trombones, & the musical selections. Most organizations who are losing customers & in a downward spiral try to adjust to right the ship. Not this activity though...nope. They are going to just keep trying to be progressive, which actually ends up being regressive for the popularity of the activity. My company does an annual detailed customer survey to insure that we are on the right track & listening to our customers. Has DCI ever done this? Have they surveyed both existing ticket buyers & the former ticket buyers who no longer attend events?

The evolution of the activity has been a rocky road for us old timers but, I wouldn't miss it for the world.  Has DCI killed drum corps?  I guess, in a sense, it has.  Is it still fun to watch?  You bet your a**.