2017 Uniform Database

26 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Just because Diana Rigg was the very first female I went ga-ga over on TV...  :inlove:

79ad1a80a2dbbc51d18d0b2663a49a6a.jpg

For me it was Wonder Woman and the Bionic Woman. 

9 hours ago, wilme861 said:

Attendance numbers say otherwise...

Weve done this numerous times here. 

The total number of shows and total attendance Is less than half of what it was in the late 1970's. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SFZFAN said:

I completely agree with you! I despise the WGI influence on DCI and stopped going to live shows 2 years ago. I may buy the flow marching thing for the last month just to confirm what I suspect and that's going to be my not liking it at all. At that point I will be truly done. DCI has become an artsy fartsy shadow of it's former greatness and If you don't like something you stop watching it. Will I stop donating? Probably not but we'll see. Madison caving in to the "WGI-ing" of DCI was the final straw for me. 

Yup.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, FlamMan said:

Weve done this numerous times here. 

The total number of shows and total attendance Is less than half of what it was in the late 1970's. 

So it only had a few good years then 40 years of failing attendance. Sounds like it is indeed on a great fall.

• Like 3

Why has the original post not been updated? Why even have this thread? Why pin it if it's not properly updated?

Edited by SFZFAN

28 minutes ago, SFZFAN said:

Why has the original post not been updated? Why even have this thread? Why pin it if it's not properly updated?

I was just thinking the same thing.  I went to see Genesis and nothing.  There are quite a few blank ones.

• Like 2

@sagemode67 Are there plans to update Page 1 with new and additional photos?  Thanks!

• Like 3

@JohnZ

may wanna get rid of all these pointless and stupid off topic arguments on this thread 

• Like 6