Free 2017 Spring Training Preview by DCI, Featuring Blue Stars and The Cavaliers

My impression from the DCI press release is that this livestream will be free, yet the FloMarching website says it will be available to subscribers only. 

I'm hoping it IS free, as then I can try out the platform and iron out any kinks. 

Anyone know if the public is welcomed at Westfield High School to watch from the stands?

14 hours ago, shofmon88 said:

My impression from the DCI press release is that this livestream will be free, yet the FloMarching website says it will be available to subscribers only. 

I'm hoping it IS free, as then I can try out the platform and iron out any kinks. 

The event description on FloMarching says: "This is a one-time FREE event that will only require a name and email address sign-up to watch."

Source: http://www.flomarching.com/event/255628-2017-dci-spring-training-finale

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mjoakes said:

Anyone know if the public is welcomed at Westfield High School to watch from the stands?

I do not know for certain, but this has been the case for all of these preview shows in the past.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mjoakes said:

Yes it is open to the public.  Cavaliers and Blue Stars will have their souvie  trailers set up so you can get 2017 gear in advance of the Thursday event.