Opening Night!

1 minute ago, Newseditor44 said:

I don't think the Bluecoats have the GE they did last season (yet) but I do think the demand on this program is greater. I LOVED last years show, I RESPECT this seasons show and look forward to watching it grow

...Till Tall?

• Like 1

Just now, DasTuba said:

For me I would say tonight's rankings would be:

1. Crown

2. Bluecoats

3. Cavies

4. Blue Stars

5. Cadets

6. Crossmen

I'm probably wrong though lol.

I put Stars over Cavies for today.. but I agree otherwise

9 minutes ago, Brass Lover said:

And people thought the Felliniesque colorguard uniforms were promiscuous :spitting:

Is anyone concerned about this?  I'm not trying to be a prude...but we do have minors in the activity...and I'm sure even ...I know sex sells, but I didn't come to watch a lust filled cabaret.  These women are fairly young.  Am I crazy, or are the dad's of these girls cool with this? 

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, mcjordansc said:

The gap between Cavies and Crown is LARGE, and the demise of Crown guard has been greatly exaggerated.

Agree. It should not be close. Not sure what the judges will say, but I don't think Cavaliers are within 3 points of Crown. I do like both shows, but Crown's is much more appealing to me. I feel the music develops better, even with the change in styles midway through the show.

• Like 1

Just now, chris7997 said:

Is anyone concerned about this?  I'm not trying to be a prude...but we do have minors in the activity...and I'm sure even ...I know sex sells, but I didn't come to watch a lust filled cabaret.  These women are fairly young.  Am I crazy, or are the dad's of these girls cool with this? 

While it is a youth activity, most of the members, especially on the Bluecoats are college aged. 

• Like 2

Periscope of Crown Encore

Loved Bluecoats show, kinda felt similar to last year. I waited for a mello feature that never happened :(. Too much synth only bad in the ballad to me.