Opening Night!

1 minute ago, chris7997 said:

Is anyone concerned about this?  I'm not trying to be a prude...but we do have minors in the activity...and I'm sure even ...I know sex sells, but I didn't come to watch a lust filled cabaret.  These women are fairly young.  Am I crazy, or are the dad's of these girls cool with this? 

Fair point. Time will tell.  I don't care for it myself.  But otherwise the corps is awesome and performs at a super high level. 

• Like 3

Bluecoats, hate the hats but it's just a hat. They sound really good, the solo moments (aside from the great euphonium solo) seemed forced from a design perspective trying to jump on last years hype. Visually not too interesting yet, but I'm sure it'll get better.

That said, they win tonight.

• Like 2

My guess is that it will be a reverse order of performance ranking (but flip cavies cadets). there will be a considerable gap from bloo/crown to cadets. Cavies will be closer to cadets than one might expect. Crossmen will top stars in some captions but will fall short of topping them overall. 

Edited by Cleveland1
  • Like 1

Personal enjoyment rankings for me 

1. Bluecoats 

2. Cavies

3. Blue Stars 

4. Crossmen

5. Crown

6. Cadets

No idea how they'll place though 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DasTuba said:

For me I would say tonight's rankings would be:

1. Crown

2. Bluecoats

3. Cavies

4. Blue Stars

5. Cadets

6. Crossmen

I'm probably wrong though lol.

I can see this. Crown is performing at a really high level, despite some show design issues that need ironed out. Mostly in transitions. 

2 minutes ago, chris7997 said:

Is anyone concerned about this?  I'm not trying to be a prude...but we do have minors in the activity...and I'm sure even ...I know sex sells, but I didn't come to watch a lust filled cabaret.  These women are fairly young.  Am I crazy, or are the dad's of these girls cool with this? 

VK had their Sex-Cymbals, Boston took the bite out of the Apple,.... this is only a progression from that.