Opening Night!

Was thinking of not going to the theater because there's too many annoying bandos but decided to suck it up and bought a ticket!

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Was thinking of not going to the theater because there's too many annoying bandos but decided to suck it up and bought a ticket!

LOL.  I always go in Manhattan because the theaters are closer to work than my home.  There never seems to be anyone under 35 in the theater.  Most of the people are usually Cadets alums from the 80's and 90's.

I guess New York City "bandos" are not into drum corps.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

The theater we're going to has reserved seating.  Regal Cantera Warrenville, Illinois.  I've never watched the event there.  I usually go to Randall 12 in Batavia.  

A little dinner beforehand, then the show.  Enjoy, everyone! 

That sounds lovely! Have a great time!

• Like 1

I will be watching at the Columbiana Grande cinemas in Columbia SC. In the past, the theater has never been very crowded. Some high school bands bring their students (or else they just come on their own) but they have always been great bunches of kids and never annoying. Hope everyone enjoys the show!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MingoLeger said:

I will be watching at the Columbiana Grande cinemas in Columbia SC. In the past, the theater has never been very crowded. Some high school bands bring their students (or else they just come on their own) but they have always been great bunches of kids and never annoying. Hope everyone enjoys the show!

You, too!  It should be a fun night! 

• Like 1

I guess Austin's Southpark Meadows isn't showing the event for the first time in... well, ever.  Going up the road to the Metropolitan instead.  (Fun fact - it has a giaaant three-sided statue on top of it.  They put the name of it up to a vote when the theater opened.  The winner?  "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service.")

Mike