Opening Night!

7 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:
  •  
  • I actually just got certified as a teacher today.......so not yet.  :)

Not sure what grade level or subject you'll be teaching, but congratulations! If you're classes are always as thorough as your posts, you'll be well prepared, if you stick to your guns the way you do on DCP, you'll have good discipline, and if you're as positive with your young charges as you are on DCP, you'll do fine.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Tim K said:

Not sure what grade level or subject you'll be teaching, but congratulations! If you're classes are always as thorough as your posts, you'll be well prepared, if you stick to your guns the way you do on DCP, you'll have good discipline, and if you're as positive with your young charges as you are on DCP, you'll do fine.

Music EC - 12.  

:)

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Not quite sure what this means, but it appears congratulations are in order. Teaching is a great gig. Much more work than many non-teachers think. All the best.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Mazel tov!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mjoakes said:

Not quite sure what this means, but it appears congratulations are in order. Teaching is a great gig. Much more work than many non-teachers think. All the best.

I finished up school this spring with my clinical teaching which was my last thing I needed for my degree/certification to be issued and it got posted today.   

• Like 1

Cinemark 12 in Hazlet, NJ. Reserved comfortable recliners :-)

Going with my daughter.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2017 at 9:02 AM, PopcornEater1963 said:

I will be in Lucas Oil Stadium, watching my son march his first DCI show ( he has two years of DCA with Atlanta CV under his belt) . 
I'm looking most forward to Cavaliers, because that's the uniform he'll have on! 
Traveling alone, as my elderly mother in law is flying in the day before to spend time with my wife. ( they will see it in the theater) 
Best wishes to all the corps, staff, volunteers, and fans this season! 

Cool!  I also will be flying out to see it live in Lucas Oil Stadium, watching my son march his first DCI show (he has one year of DCA with the Reading Buccaneers under his belt....I actually marched in the horn line with him....and my daughter.)  :-)   

Edited by KCWolfPck
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, KCWolfPck said:

Cool!  I also will be flying out to see it live in Lucas Oil Stadium, watching my son march his first DCI show (he has one year of DCA with the Reading Buccaneers under his belt....I actually marched in the horn line with him....and my daughter.)  :-)   
I'm looking most forward to the Blue Stars, because that's the uniform he'll have on!   Cheers!

I hope he has having a great experience so far. Blue Stars is a great organization. He will love the time he spends in La Crosse over the next week. 

Edited by mcjordansc

1 hour ago, DrumManTx said:

Music EC - 12.  

:)

Congratulations DrumManTx on passing all the requirements to become Certified!. Best of success to you in your chosen Profession. I look forward to your continued Corps Show Reviews on here and what not. I find them quite insightful and interesting !

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2