Opening Night!

Maybe I'm exaggerating but this Blue Stars show is a big step up from Crossmen in my opinion. 

• Like 6

Unfortunately unable to get to a theater.  But I was super impressed with the Blue Stars on Tuesday.  Their guard needs to work the transitions more cleanly and it felt there were a few musical bits in the transitions that weren't added yet but it had tons of potential and they sounded great. 

I get the feeling all the first shows this week are going to be playing the "hold my beer" game.  It's going to be one of the most high quality top 12's ever, from a total design perspective.  Already, I get the feeling we're going to be hearing a lot of improved horn lines.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Maybe I'm exaggerating but this Blue Stars show is a big step up from Crossmen in my opinion. 

Disagree

• Like 1

I'm following the dcp show tonight as well. Thanks to all for your commentary. 

• Like 3

Just now, Western Burger said:

I'm following the dcp show tonight as well. Thanks to all for your commentary. 

Sometimes the show on here is better than the one on the field!  :laughing::blow:

• Like 4

Just now, Tenoris4Jazz said:

I get the feeling all the first shows this week are going to be playing the "hold my beer" game.  It's going to be one of the most high quality top 12's ever, from a total design perspective.  Already, I get the feeling we're going to be hearing a lot of improved horn lines.

They can hand me their beer... not sure if they will have any when they are done though. Haha! But I can see that happening.

2 minutes ago, 777hornman said:

Disagree

In terms of sheer difficulty, it's just night and day. Especially in the guard and drill

• Like 1