Recommended Posts

The ending leaves a bit to be desired but I think Hop said it's going to change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well cadets.....I just.....I don't know about this one :(

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The cadets:

great job by the MM. they're performing their hearts out.

worst show design I think I've ever seen. Ever. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Newseditor44 said:

I'm going to say it, this vocal ensemble has some beautiful moments. Wow.

Ahhh... Remember the days when 'tenors' referred to a section of the battery?...

Good times... goooood times...

:sigh:

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Newseditor44 said:

I'm going to say it, this vocal ensemble has some beautiful moments. Wow.

Gaahhhh! I'll go to a choir concert for that thanks. I've come to accept the vocal aspect of drum corps, but it should never be a primary focus that detracts from the rest of the corps!

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jeremy. said:

The cadets:

great job by the MM. they're performing their hearts out.

worst show design I think I've ever seen. Ever. 

AGREED

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, cfirwin3 said:

Boy... "watching" the show tonight via comments on this thread is like "listening" to a silent film.

800.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BozzlyB said:

Gaahhhh! I'll go to a choir concert for that thanks. I've come to accept the vocal aspect of drum corps, but it should never be a primary focus that detracts from the rest of the corps!

yikes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.