Opening Night!

Uh. Well as a non-religious person, I found the whole "LET US PRAY" and such narration to be a bit suffocating. I'd be content if they just made the choir have traditional background vocals that complement the hornline and axe the religious references in the narration considering there's plenty of those religious references already in the visual aspects of the show. 

• Like 7

Just now, BozzlyB said:

Gaahhhh! I'll go to a choir concert for that thanks. I've come to accept the vocal aspect of drum corps, but it should never be a primary focus that detracts from the rest of the corps!

Just wait until Crown hits the field in the second half of the show.

• Like 1

It'll be interesting to see how the judges reward (or not) all the risks they're taking visually through the season. 

Wasn't there a rumor a few months ago that Cadets were going to play "The Lion King"? I think I would have preferred that.

Also... Usain Bolt wants his shoes back.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, BozzlyB said:

Gaahhhh! I'll go to a choir concert for that thanks. I've come to accept the vocal aspect of drum corps, but it should never be a primary focus that detracts from the rest of the corps!

100% agree 

• Like 3

Keep the second unis (with the white pants and maroon jackets) and add a shako and I'm sold. The final all cream unis, however, are way too casual looking to work for the show IMO (that is one of multiple objections to them that I have, but I'll save those for another thread). Brass has a ton of potential and the writing should develop nicely. 

Edited by sadtrombonesound