Opening Night!

not sure but thinking about hitting the Harrisburg 14 cinemas to watch it.  

i am most interested in seeing what the Bluecoats do since last year's show was so cool.  but just like others on here have said, i am looking forward to seeing everyone and especially those who had design/music team changes to see how that looks/sounds like.  

• Like 1

On 6/12/2017 at 11:42 AM, DrumManTx said:
  • They're not showing it in Amarillo this year so I'm gonna have to drive down to Lubbock.  
  • All of them?  
    • Bluecoats are coming off of their first championship.  How will they handle it?  Will their show be in the same vein as the last few or will it be different?  What will the uniforms look like?  WHAT IS THIS BALLAD EVERYONE AROUND THEM HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT LIKE???  Will their coats be bloo?
    • Carolina Crown will look completely different.  How will they handle the staff changes?  Will Sacktigs drill be awesome or AWESOME?  How awesome will the brass be?  What is this singer discussion all about?  What IS............IT?
    • The Cavaliers had their best season in five years last year.  How will they come off of that?  Their set of source music is some of my favorite stuff this year being played.  What are those domes?  Will they live up to my hype?  They're going quite ape #### in some of those preview videos they're releasing, will they make me go bananas too?  
    • The Cadets are gonna look and sound different this year, what will they be like with a complete design team overhaul?  Will this show be more of a throwback or will it be a fresh take on some familiar music?  What are those skirts?  How will the choir be integrated?  Will I feel blessed?  
    • Blue Stars.......I saw that video that floated around.  And it excited me greatly.  How will they elevate this past the cliche Romeo and Juliet show everyone seems to think it will be?  The old gang that gave me one of my all time favorites  in 2010 is back together, will they have that kind of chemistry again?  Are diamonds REALLY a girls best friend???
    • Crossmen had their best season in over a decade last year.  They're bursting with member talent.  Will their show push them to their full potential this year?  Will Markworth strike magic again with his original stuff?  How will their visual changes pan out?  Will this ballad make me transcend existence itself again like last years on first viewing? 
  • I am going by myself but meeting some people there.  
  • I actually just got certified as a teacher today.......so not yet.  :)

Huge congratulations!  Best wishes and live the dream!

28 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Will you be at Sams Town O?

No, I usually go to South Point (other side of town) but I'm expecting to be taking care of a newborn that week (any day now, just waiting for that phone call) so I won't be making ti to the theater this year.

• Like 2

Just now, ouooga said:

No, I usually go to South Point (other side of town) but I'm expecting to be taking care of a newborn that week (any day now, just waiting for that phone call) so I won't be making ti to the theater this year.

Congrats on the baby.

• Like 1

3 of us will be going to the theater in Alhambra, CA.  It's central to people's work locations.

• Like 3

Lucas Oil. Intrigued most to see what a now 4-year-old remembers from having attended last year's premiere. Slightly bummed that the Troopers, who are in the neighborhood, will not be at next week's Spring Finale or Tour Premiere.

1 hour ago, mrk said:

Lucas Oil. Intrigued most to see what a now 4-year-old remembers from having attended last year's premiere. Slightly bummed that the Troopers, who are in the neighborhood, will not be at next week's Spring Finale or Tour Premiere.

I have mixed emotions on the Troopers not being in this event.  I always love seeing the Troopers.  However, the fact that we are getting half of the finalists from last year is a great way to start the year.