DrumScorps v3 now available!

We're proud to announce some big updates to DrumScorps! Now available in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store, you'll find some great new features have been added to the app:

• Redesigned 'home page' leaderboard, with the most Recent Scores and Upcoming Events
  • Redesigned Event and Corps Information pages that provide easier navigation and more info.
  • Integration with the Drum Corps Planet forums - providing a means to read and post directly to the "Official" Event and Corps threads in the forums.  You can even attach an image from your photo library or camera. Look for the official.png tag in the DCP Forums.

Also new in 2017 is the DrumScorps Season Pass - an annual subscription (in-app purchase at $1.99 per year) that provides:

• Scoring History for each Corps
  • Repertoire - access to the information about the Corps' current program: program title and description, source selections, and links to online (YouTube, etc) recordings of the source music - where available.
  • Removal of in-app advertising banners

We hope everyone will enjoy using DrumScorps this summer!

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/drumscorps-dci-scores-and-more-for-iphone-android/

DS2017_Main_225x400.jpg  DS2017_CorpsRep_225x400.jpg   DS2017_ForumListing_225x400.jpg

Edited by DrumScorps
  • Like 3

$2 a year? I'm shocked at how well priced that is haha. Worth it just for removing the ads alone! Thanks for all the work on this app!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

$2 a year? I'm shocked at how well priced that is haha. Worth it just for removing the ads alone! Thanks for all the work on this app!

I thought the same thing XD

Looks great!  Can't wait to try it out with actual events and scores. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, drummergirl said:

Just posted a photo from my phone to the BAC thread using the app.

Easy-peasey - am I right?

I think Drew has done a great job making it quite easy to post directly into our "Official" threads - which should make it perfect for posting updates and images from shows and other events.

26 minutes ago, drummergirl said:

Just posted a photo from my phone to the BAC thread using the app.

Were you able to go directly from your phone to DCP (via DrumScorps) or did you use your phone to post the pic on a photo sharing site?

I used to use DropBox for this, but they broke my process with the latest DropBox update. 

Cool update!

how does one see the detailed recaps now?