DrumScorps v3 now available!

You guys continue to outdo yourselves.  I'll second the request for an option to get push notifications for favorite corps.  But this update is great and I plan on getting the subscription if for no other reason than to give you money.

Keep doing what you're doing!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, chaddyt said:

You guys continue to outdo yourselves.  I'll second the request for an option to get push notifications for favorite corps.  But this update is great and I plan on getting the subscription if for no other reason than to give you money.

Keep doing what you're doing!

THANKS!

Push notifications are in the current version and will be sent when scores are available for each show.  With respect to notifications for selected corps, we have made a number of changes in our notification platform, including changing the service provider, to permit this feature in the future.  We wanted to get the new notification platform in-place first and ensure that everything was working properly on a large scale before adding the complexity of per-corps notifications.

The 'favorite corps notification' feature has been on the drawing board since Day 1 ... and we are much closer now to fully implementing the feature.

Stay tuned.

-john

3 minutes ago, JeffBanyots said:

So, may I assume there is no longer a Windows mobile app available?

Unfortunately, there just wasn't enough demand to keep updating the Windows phone version. If/when demand for this platform increases, we will reconsider updating and releasing DrumScorps for Windows phone.

This is excellent. Really great job on the update, and so far, everything works well. I would've paid an extra dollar or two, so this is great value. Thanks so much.

REMINDER:  If you're happy with the app, please take a moment to write a review on your respective App Store.  :babies:

If you're not happy, well ..... let us know here and give us a chance to resolve it.  :lle:

I posted a 5-star review on the App Store.  You guys/gals earned it!

So I am using an iPhone 7 Plus and have no idea how to post a picture. Any guidance? 

Never mind, I figured it out!

Edited by Jurassic Lancer