DrumScorps v3 now available!

12 hours ago, DrumScorps said:

Just wanted to drop in and say THANK YOU to everyone for using our app this summer! We had some growing pains and we appreciate you sticking with us as we sorted out the issues. We've got some changes planned for the off-season that should improve both the performance and reliability of the app. Looking forward to the 2018 season. See you then!

My first year using the app, and I paid for the upgrade. It was just excellent all around. So easy to keep track of upcoming events, see the scores, recaps... Just really good work and such a great value. Thanks for the good work.

Wish I could like comments in the discussions.

Just letting you know I would pay so much more a year for the features you're offering for so cheap right now. 

I'm no programmer, but having lived with a few, I know doing so is often a thankless and strenuous job.

So with that, thanks so much for developing this app, it is truly fantastic and I've loved seeing it grow in the past 1-1.5 years or so!

Edited by Cappybara
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, drummergirl said:

Are we being charged each month for the season pass content? 

The DrumScorps Season Pass is an annual (one year) auto-renewing subscription.  The TOTAL cost for the year is $1.99 ... so the answer to your question is no - you're not being billed monthly.  The Season Pass will renew 12 months after the initial subscription date and annually thereafter.

Hope this helps.

-john

• 8 months later...

FYI, the 2018 DCI schedule is now available within the app (corps repertoire data is not available yet but will be ready in time for the season). We will be releasing an update to the app in the coming weeks with some further improvements for the 2018 season.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have an idea when the Corps info will be connected to their 2018 threads here on DCP? So far, it looks like only BD has a Discussion tab (after a quick scan of top Corps).

1 hour ago, CrownBariDad said:

Do you have an idea when the Corps info will be connected to their 2018 threads here on DCP? So far, it looks like only BD has a Discussion tab (after a quick scan of top Corps).

We are in the process of finalizing the features and content for 2018 at this time, so keep an eye on this thread for the announcement of the new release.  Part of that process is identifying the 'official' corps threads and updating the repertoire for Season Pass subscribers. There are a couple of things in the new version that I think many will appreciate.

-john