Rate Your FloMarching First Impression

Rate Your FloMarching First Impression  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Audio Quality

2. 2. Video Quality

3. 3. Overall Impression

1 minute ago, ajlemm said:

So can you deal with golden crap?

I definitely will say I can. During Blue Stars, I found myself just closing my eyes and listening, not because the video was bad, but because the sound was so good I got lost in the moment.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Whoever doesn't give a 5 on the audio quality is absolutely insane (unless you experienced issues which is the fault at your end). You don't get audio quality like this on a live stream ever. Blew me away. 

I listen to the lossless files from championships. This stream sounded better. I seriously can't get over it. Maybe it's the acoustics of Lucas Oil Stadium, maybe it was the way the channels were mixed, but I felt like the audio was the closest to physically sitting in the stands I've ever heard from a recording or broadcast.

• Like 4

4, 4, 3

4 minutes ago, DasTuba said:

Am I the only one who thought the audio was too quiet? Quality was great, just not loud enough.

What were you listening on? I was using my laptop and some headphones and only set it to 30% because it was so loud

The volume may have been a different case on an Apple TV or Roku though

Just now, henry7184 said:

Does anyone know if there will be a rewind feature on these streams? Kind of sucks when you're on the west coast.

There wasn't one on this one, might be a question for Flo but I kind of doubt it, especially if a lot of the copyright agreements are in the "live streaming only" stage 

• Like 1

Just now, Cappybara said:

There wasn't one on this one, might be a question for Flo but I kind of doubt it, especially if a lot of the copyright agreements are in the "live streaming only" stage 

Last year you had a little leeway because off the after show stuff, and they would leave it up for a while. So you could rush hope and pick a few you wanted to see and watch.