Massillon, Ohio 2017 version 1

46 minutes ago, emc2 said:

SO all placements are the same to this point.  Scores are up from last year.  Were will BAC place.

I'm thinking Blooo > Crown > Cadets > BAC but it will be decided on drums. Watching the last through videos of seen of Cadets & BAC I believe BAC will win visual/guard (full panel tonight) and Cadets will win Music so GE could decide (per usual). I don't expect more than a, say, 0.8 point gap between those two corps either way. I also think the Crown/Bloo gap will be roughly 1.5 tonight

It's so early even for the judges...

First reads etc

I'm thinking a 40% chance BAC beats Cadets and a 60% chance the other way

I'm VERY excited for BAC this year. And I do think they will beat Cadets (and others) during the course of this season. Tonight the night? We will find out very soon.

• Like 1

Just now, George Dixon said:

I'm thinking Blooo > Crown > Cadets > BAC but it will be decided on drums. Watching the last through videos of seen of Cadets & BAC I believe BAC will win visual/guard (full panel tonight) and Cadets will win Music so GE could decide (per usual). I don't expect more than a, say, 0.8 point gap between those two corps either way. I also think the Crown/Bloo gap will be roughly 1.5 tonight

It's so early even for the judges...

First reads etc

I'm VERY excited for BAC this year. And I do think they will beat Cadets (and others) during the course of this season. Tonight the night? We will find out very soon.

Yes what i have seen BAC has the most overall improved show.  There are a lot of shows that will need one mo to improve.  BAC is there

3 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Logical.  :bluedevil:

+++

Remember I'm looking for a good tkt, single.  After 2:30p give me a call or text.  Thanks!  -Dave

304-991-7000

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, emc2 said:

Yes what i have seen BAC has the most overall improved show.  There are a lot of shows that will need one mo to improve.  BAC is there

agreed - I also think SCV, BD, Cadets, Cavaliers, BK, Blue Stars, Academy, Madison. Regiment (the one's I've seen so far) have improved shows. But I do agree the dramatic improvement in Boston seems to lead all the others

it's going to be a great season!

there will be improved corps that move DOWN IMO. Could even be a top one (such as Crown)

• Like 2

I'll be recording ensemble. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, superOOk said:

Youtube/Google Copyright Drone swoops down out of sky and carries "superOOk" away, never to be heard from again :(

• Like 1

What you will see is BAC at a level you have seen then at in a long time. the hole show is  there.  You tell me.

Just now, emc2 said:

What you will see is BAC at a level you have seen then at in a long time. the hole show is  there.  You tell me.

I will tell you if you give me a "w" lol

I believe they will be on par with their "RED" year

9 minutes ago, superOOk said:

If you are there you will know what i mean.