Whitewater Rapids

2 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

I'm wondering about the weather.... Been hawking Cavies FB pages for any updates. 

Im about 100 miles straight south.  It's probably getting very windy there.  I got a weather alert a few minutes ago. And a little rain is coming through. 

Edited by Terri Schehr

15 minutes ago, vivalasvegasvb said:

Quick question for anyone that is very familiar with drum corps...How are there so many predictions every year at the beginning of the season when nobody has even seen any of the shows?  Does everything revolve around politics and who is directing these young men and women or does talent ever come into play?  I'm not being rude or anything I have just always wondered.

Mostly just fun and all speculation. It's about 99% wish list. A few posters take it way more serious than they should.

• Like 3

Rain looks like it will be gone for about an hour or so before returning again. Has anyone heard anything about delays, new start times, deletions from the lineup, etc.?

The only good thing about rain in Whitewater is it discourages the Wisconsin state bird from flying.  

Their state bird is the mosquito.

• Like 1