Harrowing Hamilton - June 26th, 2017

1 minute ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Carolina Crown

BUDdq0Q.jpg

posted from the DrumScorps app

The green skirts on the guard blending with the field is part of this 'deconstruction' theme isn't it?  Along with the poles laid to make the yard lines look like they twist, I wonder if they haven't got some big GE stunt to pull with a new ending where alll these bits come together in some way that totally redraws the field.  

• Like 5

1 minute ago, KVG_DC said:

The green skirts on the guard blending with the field is part of this 'deconstruction' theme isn't it?  Along with the poles laid to make the yard lines look like they twist, I wonder if they haven't got some big GE stunt to pull with a new ending where alll these bits come together in some way that totally redraws the field.  

It's starting to all come together, isn't it??!!!!!?????!!!!!!????!!!!!!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Is it just me or does the front look photoshopped in?

And yet it wasn't!

Just now, KVG_DC said:

I wonder if they haven't got some big GE stunt to pull with a new ending where alll these bits come together in some way that totally redraws the field.  

They just might. :14_relaxed:

• Like 2

Crowns brass is IN.SANE. the opener to Little Fugue is amazeballs. In my opinion they need to seriously reconsider the vocalist. There's just way too much of her. However, I am loving the rest. The Sacktig drill looks very good on Crown and reports that the guard is weak are exaggerated. 

• Like 4

Just now, FLBuzcut said:

Crowns brass is IN.SANE. the opener to Little Fugue is amazeballs. In my opinion they need to seriously reconsider the vocalist. There's just way too much of her. However, I am loving the rest. The Sacktig drill looks very good on Crown and reports that the guard is weak are exaggerated. 

Judy Jetson 

• Like 2