Harrowing Hamilton - June 26th, 2017

18 minutes ago, Musicman1084 said:

That awkward moment when you take another corps' entire guard staff and half their guard members, then score a full point behind them...

I'm not gonna hate on Boston's guard, but it is awesome to see Crown guard stay strong despite staff changes. Joey Powell is doing great work with them

Edited by Brass Lover
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, cfirwin3 said:

The Cavies and Crown spread is... surprising.

I'm not one to blame small panels for big differences... but... but... but...

Crown is cleaner (I think) and of course their brass is great.  The first half of their show flows well. The vocalist was not overpowering, but goes on a bit too long for my taste.  Cavaliers look dirty right now - visually and musically.  The show has some legs with great moments. Will be interesting to see how the shows progress.,

10 minutes ago, Narrow said:

Please no more corpsband memes, especially that dumb egg one shudders

I'd give BAC's guard more time before making any conclusions, although of course I'm sure people won't be able to resist. 

Not making conclusions (seriously), and again, actually enjoy the show (in all regards) quite a bit.  But let's be real, looking at the recaps exposes a slight pink elephant situation.

5 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

I just feel like in the absence of Corpsband from the boards someone needs to keep his spirit alive RIP

haters-56a6a44c5f9b58b7d0e41acd.jpg

I for one don't miss corpsbands aggressive ignorance and all round  jacka&&iness.

• Like 2

Just now, Musicman1084 said:

Not making conclusions (seriously), and again, actually enjoy the show (in all regards) quite a bit.  But let's be real, looking at the recaps exposes a slight pink elephant situation.

Of course, I think everyone sees that. Still so early in the season though (and I know you know that) 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Forevergreen said:

Crown is cleaner (I think) and of course their brass is great.  The first half of their show flows well. The vocalist was not overpowering, but goes on a bit too long for my taste.  Cavaliers look dirty right now - visually and musically.  The show has some legs with great moments. Will be interesting to see how the shows progress.,

It's possible that the more bogus score spread was the earlier one(s).  These things certainly give us something to talk and postulate about... until the next show. :lle:

8 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

I just feel like in the absence of Corpsband from the boards someone needs to keep his spirit alive RIP

haters-56a6a44c5f9b58b7d0e41acd.jpg

I nominate you BlueStainGlass !.. You can do it, if you want !... lol!