Obnoxiously Proud Dad Alert #2 - That moment when...

3 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Looks as if a lot of us will be in San Antonio this year.  I haven't been in 11 years.  My spawn was still marching! 

DCP party.

• Like 4

Great. I can't come and now everyone else is going!

• Like 1

I really enjoyed the pic that you took with your son after the show.  Brought back a flood of memories when my parents use to come and see me perform, especially my late father.  You don't realize how much your son will look back and remember the love and support you gave him. Keep posting and keeping us updated. 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Whiskey said:

I really enjoyed the pic that you took with your son after the show.  Brought back a flood of memories when my parents use to come and see me perform, especially my late father.  You don't realize how much your son will look back and remember the love and support you gave him. Keep posting and keeping us updated. 

Yep...that experience in Indy prompted me to hi-jack his Mom and go to the San Antonio show. She worries about the "expense" of things. I treat this as "top priority" . And I won!  :-) 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Yep...that experience in Indy prompted me to hi-jack his Mom and go to the San Antonio show. She worries about the "expense" of things. I treat this as "top priority" . And I won!  :-) 

I always soften the expense blow with a prickly pear margarita.  

• Like 1